1. What shots do I need to travel?
Check with your physician.
2. What area will we be traveling to?
The Southern Part of Haiti
3. What do I need to take with me when I travel?
Pack light, wear comfortable shoes as there will be lots of walking. Bring at least two dresses. Bring a jacket as the weather may change. NO shorts, halter tops, of revealing cloths. Bring medical supplies that you may need such as: bandages, alcohol, sun screen, snacks (nothing that will melt), disposable washcloths.
4. What can I expect to see when I arrive there?
5. What are my health risks?
You should be fine if you are up to date with your shots.
6. Will I need a passport?
Yes. The passport must be valid for at least six month after your traveling.
7. What language do they speak?
Creole mainly, some French and very little English.
8. Who do I contact if I am interested in going on or planning a mission trip?
Fritz Raymond 540-300-0651 or Sparkle Raymond 540-623-6336